At BetBright, we offer a standard benefits package, as follows:
- We offer a competitive salary in line with the current market rate.
- We offer a discretionary annual bonus which is measured against the company and individual’s performance.
- We provide employees with the opportunity to avail of the Tax Saver Commuter scheme. Employees can save between 31-52% in Tax, PRSI and USC on the cost of travel with Dublin Bus, Luas and Iarnród Eireann.
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- We provide a non-contributory medical health insurance benefit which includes both comprehensive hospital and day-to-day cover.
- We offer 21 days holidays as standard. This increases up to a maximum of 24 days subject to length of service.
- We participate in a bike to work scheme encouraging employees to cycle to work.
- We promote flexi-time, allowing employees to start and finish work between a flexible range of agreed hours.
LOCATION AND PARKING
- BetBright is conveniently located in the Sandyford Industrial Estate, in the heart of South Dublin. BetBright is located close to Junction 14 on the M50, less than a 10-minute walk from the Sandyford Green Luas stop, and is on the Number 11 Dublin Bus route, which passes through Dublin city centre.
- Sandyford has a wide range of restaurants and bars with Asian, Italian, Chinese and Japanese cuisine offered in the great eateries in the area. In addition, there are numerous takeaways, sandwich bars and coffee shops to choose from. For more information, please see sandyford.com.
- We offer limited free onsite parking, on a first-come, first-served basis. In addition, there are ample paid car park spaces situated directly in front of the Betbright offices.
CASUAL AND COMFORTABLE
- We believe in a casual work environment where our team can have fun, feel comfortable and relaxed in a productive and creative atmosphere.